Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Knowledge and experience that you will have acquired once you have completed your internship
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of 5G mobile communication test systems for a company that is a market leader in delivering innovative technologies, solutions, and services to a wide range of customers in communications and electronics.
You will be performing the following tasks during the internship:
- Learn about technology basics and 3GPP / 5G specifications.
- Contribute to the development/verification of a C++-based real-time SW component that implements the PHY layer of a 5G network emulator protocol stack.
- Collaborate in the development/verification of network emulator protocol/application functionality.
- You are currently studying for a Telecommunication or Computer Science Bachelor/Master’s degree or similar.
- Programming/scripting experience (especially in C++, Python, MATLAB, VHDL or C# / .Net).
- Familiarity with 3GPP standards (2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G) and digital communication technologies.
- Familiarity with open-source development (having participated and collaborated with an open-source project would be a plus).
- Familiarity with electronics testing measurement.
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at www.jobs.keysight.com.
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.