Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Be an intern at Keysight working with Go To Market teams contributing to the Product Management activities for our Keysight 5G NR Device Acceptance Solutions.
Knowledge and experience that you will have acquired once you have completed your internship
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to commercial launch of Keysight products: understand the product value, understand the competitive positioning, learn how to communicate with marketing collateral and presentations. You will be working with an experience team of product managers in an international environment.
You will be performing the following tasks during the internship:
- Learn about technology basics and 3GPP / 5G specifications.
- Learn what is a product and how to bring it into an international and highly competitive market.
- Contribute to generation of marketing collateral including product customer viewable contents in different forms; presentations, brochures, webpage, white papers, featured videos.
- Bring your own ideas of how to increase awareness and market impact in our market launch maximizing the potential of new media channels.
- You are currently studying for a Telecommunication or Computer Science Bachelor/Master’s degree or similar.
- You are interested product marketing for your career and are passionate about communication.
- You like working on a diverse and international team.
- Programming / scripting experience is useful. Good skills in excel and other office tools.
- Familiarity with 3GPP standards (2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G) and digital communication technologies.
- Familiarity with electronics testing measurement.
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at www.jobs.keysight.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.