Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our Communication Algorithm Team.
In this role you will take part in research and development of the cutting edge future communication technologies including: WiFi 7 with MIMO OFDMA and MU-MIMO, Bluetooth PHY with High Accuracy Distance Measurement (HADM) and precise positioning based on Ultra-Wideband (UWB).
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Algorithms specification for transceiver synchronization and demodulation including AGC, time and frequency synchronization, channel estimation, clock and frequency offset compensation, equalization/MIMO detection, channel decoding, …
- Algorithm performance analysis by system simulations
- Fixed-point specifications for RTL or DSP implementations
- Bit and cycle accurate modelling
- Support RTL Verification including proactive contributions on test plans, generation of test vectors and issue debug
- to keep in touch with the latest developments in the standards
- PhD/ M.sc in EE with knowledge in Signal Processing, or Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in algorithm development for Digital Communication
- Strong background in Signal processing and Digital Wireless Communications, System Modelling and Algorithm design- must.
- Good knowledge of MIMO, OFDM, WLAN and/or other wireless radio technologies – is highly desired.
- Experienced in fixed-point specification and bit-accurate modelling
- Experienced in Matlab and C
- Experience in WiFi Siganl Processing is an advantage
- Experience in System definitions is an advantage
- Team Player with great communication skills
- Flexibility and innovation thinking
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.