Soitec is a company listed in the SBF 120 index which operates upstream of the microelectronics value chain. Our innovative semiconductor materials are essential to the operation of smartphones and the deployment of 5G. They also offer numerous opportunities for connected automobiles, electric and autonomous vehicles and embedded intelligence in connected objects.
This position gives us an incredible responsibility, which inspires us every day: making possible the massive adoption of technological innovations while considerably limiting their environmental impact, in a logic of responsible innovation and sustainable development.
What does the job consist of?
The context of the position
In order to support the company’s strong growth, the Communication team is expanding. This team is in charge of all internal and external communications and marketing communications functions: marketing campaigns, events, graphic creation, graphic charter support, speaking at conferences, digital marketing (webinar, brochure, website, networks). social, lead generation), publication of articles for the specialized press.
Under the responsibility of Jérôme, Head of the Marketing Communication department, you will be responsible for managing the website, social networks and the publication of the monthly newsletter.
What does the position involve?
In close collaboration with the Marketing Communication manager and the External Communication manager, you will work to update the Soitec website using the content management system, you will manage the editorial calendar as well as publications on the various social networks (LinkedIN, Twitter , Instagram, WeChat). You will work on the creation, writing and sending of Soitec’s monthly newsletter.
You will verify that social media posts are fully aligned with the Communication team’s strategy, that they reinforce Soitec’s brand image and that content is delivered correctly to targeted customers.
Your role will be in particular:
- Create and implement social media strategies to promote the Soitec brand and increase the visibility of our company
- Create content for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and manage the editorial calendar
- Analyze social media data and trends to improve content strategy while growing our followers
- Ensure constant monitoring of trends and developments in the world of social media
- Make recommendations for sponsorship of positions to develop more commitments
- Manage the creation and publication of the Soitec newsletter every month: research of themes, writing of articles, research of illustrations
- Work on updating the Soitec website using the content management system in collaboration with the different divisions that need to have published content
- Analyze website data using Google Analytics
- Ensure proper optimization and referencing of published pages using the latest search engine optimization techniques
- Beyond your scope and in the interests of optimization and efficiency, you are required to propose and contribute to developments in the processes and tools of the Communication team.
- In a high-tech environment, you will be immersed in the heart of Soitec’s innovation challenges!
Requirements & qualifications
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar position for a large company in France or internationally.
- An excellent understanding of different social media platforms and how they work.
- Strong ability to create and edit content for social media
- Great skills in data analysis and measuring the performance of advertising campaigns (Google analytics or other system)
- An ability to work in a team and collaborate with people from different areas of expertise
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.