NetApp is looking for a proven Vice President, Analyst Relations to lead our industry analyst relations team. You will develop NetApp’s global AR strategy and nurture NetApp’s relationships with the industry analyst community. You will manage analyst relations for NetApp’s portfolio of products and requires a deep understanding of enterprise software and cloud computing. This highly visible and strategic leader will have a proven track record of building a team, leading positions in major research, and deep relationships with influential analysts, executive teams, product strategy and marketing leaders.
- Build an exceptional analyst relations strategy in close coordination with executive leadership, product, and product marketing teams
- Oversee the Analyst Relations team and ensure NetApp is positioned as a leader in key industry market research
- Effectively assess and address the needs of analysts as it relates to their research needs and inquiries
- Manage vendor or product engagements with industry analysts that are creating reports ranking NetApp’s products, including Forrester Waves and Gartner Magic Quadrants/Critical Capabilities
- Develop an engagement calendar designed to drive and broaden relationships with relevant analysts to ensure that NetApp is well-positioned and top-of-mind with analysts who influence the opinions of the market. This includes partnering with PMM, PM and NetApp’s SMEs to identify outreach opportunities and key analyst drivers
- You know enough about our roadmap, product, markets, and buyers to have an informed conversation with top industry analysts
- Leverage deep knowledge of and relationships with NetApp’s customers and their use cases to prove out corporate and product strategy with industry analysts
- Collaborate with the sales team and marketing teams to drive analyst relations content
- Innovate AR strategy with new reviews platforms, tools, and programs
- Develop insights and recommendations and bring them back to inform product and product marketing and marketing leaders, advocate for programs and change
- Build out NetApp’s global analyst relations strategy and enable global marketing teams with content and feedback
- Oversee measurement and business reviews of the Analyst Relations program’s impact
- 10-15 years of proven leadership experience building and scaling analyst relations teams for market-leading technology companies.
- History of positioning technology companies as leaders in major analyst research
- Bench of industry analyst contacts and strong analyst references
- Strong vision combined with analytical and collaborative approach
- Excellent team leadership, executive presence, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade and motivate at every level of the organization and with analyst stakeholders
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.