proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best VLSI Verification Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as a VLSI Verification engineer (Distinguished graduates can also submit for this position)
- System Verilog language expertise
- UVM expertise
- Familiarity with Software Development skills (like Object Oriented Programming)
- Familiarity with Mixed Signal
- Familiarity with Formal Verification tools (like Jasper)
- Close familiarity with python, Git, Unix-like environment
- Knowledge of proteanTecs different disciplines – transistor-level physics, circuit design, machine learning techniques and objectives
- Define, Develop, Implement and Maintain Verification environment
- Implement random tests
- Define and collect code/functional coverage.
- Maintain and develop the python software layer that interfaces with proteanTecs’ EDA Tools
- Constantly automate the work environment
- Collaborate with Circuit Engineers to turn low-level circuit designs into well-behaved, insightful agents that are at the core of proteanTecs solution
- Collaborate with Design Engineers to debug digital logic
- Support proteanTecs’ Field Application Engineers in their endeavor to provide a smooth customer experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.