- Play an important role in defining video IP spec and devising Video IP architecture.
- Develop challenging modules including module spec definition, macro architecture design, RTL coding, C coding, simulation and synthesis.
- Carry out IP level verification or IP blocks integration/implementation.
- Support customers regarding Video IP application.
- Bachelor degree or above in EE.
- Work experience and rank are not limited.
- Good knowledge of some of the following general IP: H.264, H.265, MPEG, JPEG, AVS, AVS+ decoder & encoder and so on.
- Skilled in the field of digital circuit design, whole digital design flow and EDA tools.
- Skilled in some of the following disciplines: RTL coding, C coding, Catapult C coding, simulation, synthesis/DFT/STA. Knowledge about catapult C design flow is a plus.
- Key member in at least one mature silicon proven video IP.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Self motivated, good communication skill and team work spirit.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.