We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled VLSI Verification Team Lead to join our dynamic and innovative VLSI team. As the team lead, you will be responsible for guiding and coordinating a team of talented verification engineers in the development of comprehensive verification environments for our cutting-edge semiconductor products. This role presents a unique opportunity to work with advanced technologies and collaborate closely with the Formal Verification group to ensure the highest quality and reliability of our designs.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in hands-on ASIC verification, including testbench development, test case creation and Coverage closure.
- At least 1 year of prior experience in technical leading a small team of engineers.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive.
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Knowledge of SV-UVM, Specman and C++.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.