Are you passionate about leading teams, finding bugs and delivering high-quality products ? Well then, we can offer you a phenomenal challenge, as we are looking for a Verification Lead to drive the functional verification strategy of our next generation of innovative CPUs and IPs!
Arm’s Sophia Antipolis design center is located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, at the heart of Europe’s largest and most dynamic technology park. Surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this outstanding design center has delivered leading products from Arm’s Cortex (TM) processor family.
As Verification Lead, you will be involved in the developments of the most recent Arm CPUs and IPs. You will cultivate a collaborative and diverse team environment. In this role, you will ensure the delivery of efficient, quality-driven service that guarantee the correct functioning of the CPU and IP.
Would you like to work in a multi-site and multi-cultural environment? Are you creative, innovative and passionate about new technologies? If so, we would love to hear from you!
When understanding the specification of the targeted CPU/IP, you will define and document the overall verification strategy to be used to find bugs in the processor. This will include best in-class methodologies (at unit, top and system levels) and platforms (RTL simulation, formal, hardware emulation and FPGA), and the verification sign-off criteria.
You will then monitor and guarantee that all verification approaches progress according to the plan, and adequately converge toward the expected quality at the different development milestones.
In parallel, you will participate in special initiatives and recommend ideas, strategies, tools related to the verification activity that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, and to the quality of the products.
Required Skills and Experience :
- You graduated from a University or Engineering School, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or other related science;
- With a relevant working experience in leading multi-site / multi-cultural teams, as well as strong communication, organizational, planning, and project management skills;
- And an in-depth understanding of the various verification approaches and methodologies used as part of the CPU and IP development;
- You are highly motivated to “break” the design and find bugs, and reach the best possible quality;
- And know how to use the standard tools and flows of the verification process (Unix, Git, Continuous Integration, bug tracking, hardware resource management for testing campaigns,…).
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- You know basic CPU micro-architecture concepts (cache, MMU, pipeline,…);
- Have relevant programming and scripting skills (in Python, C, C+ and/or SystemVerilog);
- And have been exposed to the whole RTL hardware design flow and methodology.
In Return :
We are investing heavily in growing our Sophia Antipolis based hub to own and deliver the next-generation Arm CPUs and IPs, and inventing new concepts to an entirely new market!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.