Website Alphawave Semi
As a Sr verification engineer, you will be a member of a successful team working on the forefront of technological innovation focused on leading edge technologies, flows and products. You will be working with, and learning from, industry recognized experts. You will be working on various verification platforms and will be required to work with various programming languages to achieve the final goal of a successful tape-out.
Your contribution will be mainly in balancing the different verification engines activities to achieve high quality deliveries within tight project schedules, and driving the different departments’ (Algo, Design, DFT, SW) activities to reach the planed deadlines
What You’ll Do
- Define test plans and develop test methodologies.
- Perform block level verification for mixed control and data path blocks using UVM.
- Develop SOC level tests.
- Use VIP solutions to drive the various protocols used in our SOC (100/200/400/800G ethernet, AMBA protocols, SPI/I2C/JTAG etc.)
- Integrate external reference models written in Python/C using DPI for DSP blocks and Complex error correction schemes.
- Develop tools for automating the verification process.
- Perform chip bring up activities and develop FW for post/pre silicon activities.
- Use prototyping platforms for performing verification tasks.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science is at a minimum.
- 5+ years of experience in Specman/UVM languages is required.
- Strong knowledge in various standard protocols (Ethernet, serial interfaces, AMBA)
- Experience in SOC integration.
- Strong programming skills in Python or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge in working with external VIPs and compliancy testing.
- Good understanding of design blocks like ethernet MAC and PCS is a plus.
- Good understanding of analog blocks is a plus (50/100/200G Serdes).
- Formal verification knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency.
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs.
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.