Are you interested in the Wireless Internet of Things world? Does a dynamic team from an established and high-end business unit excite you?
Then you will find your place with us!
Within the WIoT group, Ceva is offering you to be a member of our WiFi Verification team and implement the future evolution of our WiFi IP (Intellectual Property).
- You will be part of the WiFi Verification team and the WIoT development team
- Work on full state of the art verification flow from architecture definition, verification strategy, test plan, and functional coverage plan
- Work closely with Signal Processing and Digital Design teams
- 3+ years of proven experience in verification
- Advanced knowledge of UVM, System Verilog, Constrained Random simulation, and coverage definition
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming features
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Team player
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge in Wireless communication systems (Cellular, WiFi, BT, 15.4)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.