Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Communicate Outsource work priority for customers on a daily/weekly basis with attention to detail for the customer’s requirements and our contractual obligations.
- Provide Quotation of sub-contract prices to customers via Sales system.
- Manage daily prioritization of Customer’s orders and communicate status and manage escalations.
- Answer daily queries of customers, relaying information in documented form.
- Process Customer’s new requests and ensure work is managed in a timely manner for Outsource by:
- Triggering release of Service Orders to our suppliers for Outsource work
- Partner with logistics to physically verify the units are progressing per the process
- Monitor Turn Around Time of jobs to ensure we meet customer contractual commitment
- As required handle requests to verify status for receipt or other processing steps for outsourced work
- Update internal system notes for individual jobs.
- To follow quality procedures to log certificates onto the internal system for auditing purpose.
- Support the overall Outsource on-site duties on a day-to-day basis providing good team work and prompt support.
- Assure supply of high technology materials, equipment and/or services in accordance with supply chain optimization goals and management objectives.
- Subcontract admin will work from our Telford, England UK facility within Keysight’s Global Services Organization.
- General purchasing responsibilities may also include trigger and/or generation of requisitions, purchase orders and overall scheduling.
- Review of supplier quotes, order confirmation status to ensure orders are on-time and meeting customer required dates.
- Support any procurement outsource contract staff as needed, including but not limited to, open order reports, supplier confirmation, on-time delivery, expediting, etc.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.