ProteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At ProteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best UI\UX Designer!
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience in UX design of complex B2B systems.
- Demonstrable UX&UI skills with a strong portfolio which includes complex systems – a must.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D
- Positive attitude and great social skills
- High level of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with the semiconductor and automotive industry – an advantage.
As UX/UI Product Designer in ProteanTecs, You will be responsible for taking product requirements and create beautiful user flows and prototypes with pixel perfect UI.
A successful candidate will be familiar with Product Design methods
- Translate highly complex product features into flows that are easy to understand.
- Partner with Product Managers to deliver best in class User Experience.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.