Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- For our Oulu office we’re looking for a trainee Web UI technology in Windows Desktop environment
- Nemo Outdoor is a drive is a test tool for wireless network testing
- The trainee project aims for investigating and prototyping a web based Windows UI using Angular framework as a replacement for the current Windows only UI
You will learn:
- Utilizing Web UI technologies in Windows desktop environment
- Processing data between the application backend and the UI frontend
- Working in a team of experienced professionals
- Willingness to learn about new technologies
- Motivation to improve as developer
- Team working skills
- Angular / React
- C++ (optional)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.