Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Knowledge and experience that you will have acquired once you have completed your internship:
- General DevOps concepts & technology and practical experience on an automatic build & release system
- Learn to work in a highly demanding and changing environment.
You will be performing the following tasks during the internship:
- Training on DevOps general concepts and tools, understanding of UMX Platform build & release pipe
- Improving an automatic build and test system adding new capabilities to the automation framework
- Development of new tests to extend the coverage of the automated test campaign.
- Test case execution and root case analysis
- Enhancement to current verification/validation processes
- You are currently studying for a Telecommunication or Computer Science Bachelor/Master’s degree or similar.
- Language Programming skills: C++, C#, MATLAB
- Familiarity with Jenkins/Jira/Git
- Familiarity with Build tools and Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.)