Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Wireless communication is among technology’s biggest contributions to mankind; it involves the transmission of information over a distance without wires & cables. There are many wireless devices with various wireless connectivities like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 2G/3G/4G, LTE, 5G and more! At NES, we make equipment that have the capability to test all these wireless devices
Test engineer plays an important role in making sure that test solutions meet the test specification requirements, key roles including
- Collaborate with NPI team to validate the test solutions using various test equipment based on the test methodology required to support New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Automate the test solutions using Keysight test executives platforms to support NPI development and sustaining production line.
- Ensure test solutions manufacturability and conformance with the global manufacturing infrastructure strategy
- Improves existing test systems to achieve better test performance in terms of quality, test time and cost saving.
- Support the preventive maintenance strategies to minimize risk of Out-of-Tolerance .
- Support production during volume manufacturing
- Deploy and maintain shop floor tracking system.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree in Electrical & Electronic/ Mechatronics or equivalent. Knowledge in RF is preferable.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.