As a Technical Writer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the user documentation for our Codasip Studio product. You’ll set the example for best practices in user-centered technical writing and work closely with other technical writers, as well as other functions, such as software and hardware experts, product managers or application engineers.
You’ll be embedded in our software development team to work with engineers and develop a deep understanding of our complex product platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce high-quality documentation – user guides, release notes, application notes, technical specifications, developer tutorials, and more – to guide and educate our customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of our Codasip Studio product through researching, partnering with engineers and product owners, and using the product.
- Embrace and help refine our brand and modern, conversational voice and tone.
- Follow our writing standards, processes, or best practices, and help to improve them.
- Partner with other technical writers, marketing and UX team members, developers, designers, researchers, and application engineers.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Very good writing skills in English and Czech language, including thoughtful information hierarchy.
- A user-centric focus on what the customer needs, not what the system does.
- Experience writing for software applications, preferably API integrations, platform plugins, or other cross-product extensions.
- Experience working closely with developers and subject matter experts.
- Good grasp of user experience fundamentals.
- Examples of your writing samples demonstrating ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend, preferably concerning an API or SDK.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.