Website Keysight EDA
- Provides engineering support to customers, customer support personnel and field support staff on systems and product issues.
- Works with customer and company personnel to define technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix.
- Provides technical feedback to engineering concerning product changes/enhancements.
- May support 3rd party products and be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions requiring changes to core functionality, code, and systems operation.
- Creates tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel.
- May quality check technical product documentation.
- Leverages post sales interactions with customers to probe and qualify further revenue opportunities.
- May book transactional sales opportunities and provides highly qualified leads to sales.
- Works on technical support assignments with clearly defined objectives
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.