Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence (ACE) Worldwide Operations team to provide operational support for global customers and internal-facing operational, process, and business analysis support. This team is aligned with maintaining a high level of external and internal customer satisfaction with a focus on providing improved productivity and operational efficiency to our business units and sales team. In this role, you will operate within given policies and procedures and are expected to deliver specific delegated tasks to a supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ACE related operational day-to-day tasks of customer support, training, and consulting.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the ACE Operations processes.
- Work as part of the regional and worldwide teams, following clearly defined procedures under guidance of experienced team members.
- Assist in resolving the Ansys Customer Support Space ACE Operation Cases ensuring this runs smoothly and efficiently, providing customers with a consistently good level of service.
- Assist with the administration of live public and private training courses; including registration, lunches/refreshments, information for attendees, as required by the Learning and Development Team. Assist in an administrative capacity within the Ansys Learning Hub (ALH)
- Assist in coordinating the completion of Consulting (Export Compliance, Order booking, as required)
- Assist with the translation of externally promoted material to local language (when required).
- Be proactive / willing in assisting on projects / initiatives, contributing new ideas, drive change, and encourage others.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an administrative position in a corporate setting with a focus on operations and business practices: Associate degree + 2 or Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate behavior that promotes positive team morale. Treat others with courtesy and with respect.
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of database/CRM systems (Salesforce)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.