Website Mentor Graphics
- Define and develop the Calibre based solution prototype focused on layout data analytics and test chip optimization for better technology definition, development and ramp.
- Champion the technical interactions with leading customer as a subject matter expert at test chip and process yield ramp.
- Collaborate and guide Factory product team on new product definition and methodology development at design-process intersection areas.
- Be a recognized expert on the technology assurance and yield ramp area and build more user groups/business at IDM and Fabless customers.
- MS or Ph.D Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a relate field
- 5+ years of advanced FAB yield enhancement or technology definition/development is required.
- 2+ years of scripting programming language experience like python/perl/tcl is desirable.
- A proven track record of quick and self-motivated learning for new things is a must.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with test chip/test-site or design rule validation is a must.
- Experience with device variation characterization or compact modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Calibre DRC, RET or equivalent EDA tools is a plus.
- Experience with Calibre Tessent DDYA or equivalent EDA tool is a plus.
- Exposure to sales and application engineering environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time