Secure-IC is seeking a Technical Leader for its Oujda R&D Center in Morocco. As key member in Think Ahead business line, you will be leading a team of engineers around innovative Edge devices related project, ranging from prototyping, specifing, implementing, testing, supporting and maintaining. The outcomes are :
- Deliver high quality developed Cyber Edge-Based solution (secure Embedded Software)
- DevSecOps interaction with Secure-IC R&D centers
- Testbeds for unitary technologies, such as test and validation of proofs-of-concepts
- Deliver ready to integrate solutions : from standard SW development to testing to deployment and support
Your role and responsibilities
- Manage the R&D center activity and facility
- Coach, coordinate and supervise a team to properly ensure the development and Cyber testing of Edge-to-Cloud solution
- Be the privileged technical interlocutor with French R&D centers in Paris and Rennes
Education, Experience & Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Team project and resources management
- Master embedded systems technology (IoT, MCU, processors, etc)
- Master low level operating systems and architecture (Kernels, file system, firmware, bootloader, etc.)
- Positive attitude towards challenging situation along with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Knowledge of real-time programming and AI development
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken). Any other language is a plus
- Understand technical specifications and architectures.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.