ANSYS, Inc. seeks Team Lead Application Engineering to work in Canonsburg, PA and various unanticipated locations
- Supervise a team of application engineers in executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle including technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and deployments to drive software sales in new accounts and expand in existing accounts.
- Assist in annual performance review for team members.
- Engage with key customer stakeholders to establish the Ansys value proposition, understand their product design needs, develop and implement best simulation practices to improve customer productivity.
- Partner with sales account managers to review opportunities, forecast, build pipeline, prioritize engineering resources, develop ideas and support execution of new business growth initiatives.
- Mentor team members, including, but not limited to, providing the team with effective guidance to support key goals.
- Supervise the team to work with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features, test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems and measure progress.
- Supervise team members to contribute to Ansys consulting services and field and digital marketing.
- Practice and promote One Ansys culture
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Chemical, Aerospace or a related field of study; and two (2) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Alternate Acceptable Education and Work Experience Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Aerospace or a related field of study, and five (5) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- Knowledge of commercial CAE, CAD, EDA and PLM;
- Knowledge of SysML and Model Based System Engineering software packages;
- Knowledge of Multi-Disciplinary Analysis and Optimization;
- Knowledge of Analytical tool integration;
- Automotive and Aerospace experience.
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 25% of time.
- Additional work location information: 2600 ANSYS Drive, Canonsburg, PA 15317 and various unanticipated locations. Telecommuting permitted from anywhere within the US
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.