Website Siemens EDA
For the administrative and organizational support of an international team, we are looking for a committed, reliable and team-oriented assistant (f/m/d) with many years of Siemens experience.
Your new area of responsibility – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for organizing the secretariat for the CYS GRS department
- You are responsible for orders in ONE SRM, MyMall, IT for internal and external services, IT consulting, events, goods, etc. including checking the offer documents for completeness.
- You arrange for the processing and approvals as well as posting of the goods receipts after receipt of the invoice including invoice verification with the relevant project manager.
- You will perform general office and assistance tasks, such as travel planning and accounting, managing the appointment calendar, mail flow, making appointments and reminders.
- In addition, you organize smaller or larger (even multi-day) events.
- You support the processing of various HR issues and absence recording in ZEOS.
- You manage filing and document management digitally and in paper form
- You support the evaluation of statistics and documents and create presentations and reports according to specific specifications.
Your qualifications – well-founded and adequate
- You have completed (commercial) vocational training, e.g. B. as a clerk for office communication.
- You have professional experience in the field of team assistance, secretarial work or another commercial office activity.
- You have already worked with international teams.
- You have mastered the MS Office products as well as modern means of communication and are familiar with digital collaboration.
- You are considered to have organizational talent and are characterized by a structured way of working, reliability and strong communication skills.
- Even in challenging times, you don’t lose track of things and continue to work on your tasks in a goal- and team-oriented manner.
- With very good written and spoken German and English skills, you are well prepared for your new job.
We want you to want it: Apply!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.