Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Lead on behalf of GFRC/Country Controllership in M&A/Demerger project triggered as part of Keysight global strategy to growth and expansion.
- Work closely with Corporate M&A team, Country Controllership team and other finance teams in planning, design and execution of financial integration of acquired entity with Keysight.
- Work closely on data migration (Acquisition) or Carve Out (Demerger) strategy to ensure country level compliances are adhered. Also support GFRC M&A Team in step plan accounting.
- Coordinate and manage communication with country controllership teams to highlight country level issues and requirement as part of ERP Integration and Finance Integration.
- Centrally manage and coordinate monthly/quarterly accounting and reporting of Liquidating entities (Local entities of Acquired entity to be liquidated after full integration).
- Work with GL/One-stream team to ensure that GL balances of liquidating entities are cleared and entities are closed in system.
- Continuously work with different finance teams to standardize and streamline the process of M&A and Demerger accounting and reporting.
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum 5-7 years of experience for this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.