Senior Engineer, Analog Design Engineering:
We are looking for experienced creative and innovative Analog Design Engineers to join our expanding Consumer Group in growing our battery power solutions to support the development of highly integrated power solutions and PMICs. You will be working on High-End, High-Volume electronic devices.
We are a leading global high-performance semiconductor that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthrough to the next generation of technology. We have been a key provider of high-volume consumer silicon solutions for the last decade, developing key products that enable highly precise human interpretation and sensory assistance.
- Define IP Specification and Improve Team Flows and Methodologies
- Execute on PMIC architecture, design, pre-silicon verification and post-silicon bench evaluation.
- Participate in Customer Engagements, in support of technical feasibility a proposal.
- Provide Mentorship and technical leadership, setting up framework and structure for efficient development flows.
- Support project management and task planning
- Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with multiple products introduced into the market.
- Experience in High-voltage ow geometry process technology
- Great team work with multi-discipline, multi- cultural and multi-site environments
We are an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogdevices.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.