Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineering Lead with Audio or Power conversion experience to join our expanding Consumer Group to work on the development of new products for portable consumer applications.
We are a global leading Fortune 500 Semiconductor company that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthrough to the next generation of technology. We are the market leaders with highly differentiated mixed-signal and digital signal processing solutions. Our focus technology areas include Audio, Capacitive Sensing, Optical Image Stabilization in order to enable highly precise human interpretation and sensory assistance.
- Leading the detailed definition and architecture development of high-performance mixed signal devices
- Conducting technical presentations to ADI’s internal engineering team and customers
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools and flows to produce efficient designs which meet all specification.
- Supporting other job functions such as layout, lab evaluation and test to ensure successful delivery meeting all requirements.
- Master’s or PhD Electronic Engineering degree
- 10+ years’ experience as an Analog Designer or Mixed Signal Lead
- Strong people leadership and interpersonal skills, with Teamwork and communication skills
- Design Experience with switching power supply circuits
- Expected to take a full cell or system ownership role and contribute to the development of new products from architecture selection to implementation and debug.