We are seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the crucial stage of our hiring process:
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates, and build talent pipelines for future employment needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist us in filling our open vacancies with unique and super qualified specialists in the processor/CPU design and electronic design automation domains. For a better overview please check also our vacancies on our web page. We are looking also for C++, Java, and Python developers.
We believe that you will enrich Codasip by performing the following duties:
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, StartUpJobs, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.);
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles utilizing different sourcing procedures (Boolean is not something new for you, is it?);
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs;
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms (you can expect close cooperation with our Marketing Team);
- Correspond with past candidates in regards to available job openings;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English;
- Proven 1+ year work experience as a Talent Sourcer or a similar role in the HR Department;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies;
- Diversity of the roles, seniority, and locations. You will have an opportunity to work with the SW and HW Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance Teams and hire specialists of different seniority levels for the EU, the UK, the US, China, Japan, Korea, etc.
- People with a positive attitude around you – our engineers, team leaders, and hiring managers are down-to-earth and open to suggestions, so you can “knock on their doors at any time”.
- No rigid or adamant processes – we are still crafting our policies and company set-up, so you will be an active member of the implementation process and an influencer in the hiring strategies.
- We are a unique company – we are the only RISC-V microprocessor provider in Europe. So, you will be a proud presenter of the company and our in-house products.
What tools do we use?
- Sourcing platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, Referral program, Jobs.cz, Startupjobs, agencies, country-based platforms such as Xing, etc.
- Extensions: Lusha, Contact Out, Rocket Reach, etc.
- ATS: BambooHR, additional ATS is in progress.
- Communication: Gmail, Mattermost, Confluence.
What do we offer?
- A great HR team of 6 people (our Lead, Recruiters, and HR admins)
- Fast and quite an informal hiring process 🙂
- Non-corporate atmosphere. We are a scale-up company that will be a unicorn company soon. Our hierarchy is quite flat, so the changes are being implemented without any painful and time-consuming procedures
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Direct payment to your salary instead of the meal vouchers
- Quarterly budget for team buildings
- High-quality free coffee and tea in the office
- Language courses (English, Chinese)
- Budget for your personal development
- Laptop and a cell phone
Still, have any doubts? We are here for you to dispel all of them 🙂
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.