Within the EMEAR Talent Acquisition team (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia), you will join a dynamic team composed of 4 Talent Sourcer Specialists and 13 Talent Acquisition Partners.
If team spirit, mutual aid and collaboration are part of your DNA, then this position is for you because at 3DS our successes are collective!
This opportunity is based in Vélizy (Paris region), on a permanent contract
– you will be involved in all high-stakes recruitments that will require your “hunting” skills: professions in which the candidate market is under pressure and/or functions requiring rare expertise
– you will work for our Hiring Managers (VP, Senior Partners, etc.) in tandem with a Talent Acquisition Partner to whom you will bring your expertise in a direct approach
– your role will be complete: analyze the market, understand which people are our best targets, contact them with a relevant and personalized approach, convince them to join us by presenting them our company and the opportunity made for them
– first contact with the company, you will ensure an exemplary candidate experience at each stage of the process (feedbacks, tests, coaching, etc.)
– you will develop an in-depth knowledge of your scope and the expectations of candidates, which will allow you to intervene on Market Analysis/Talent Intelligence topics
– you will regularly update precise information on the markets, and make the necessary recommendations to guide our recruitment strategies
– you will make recommendations to Talent Acquisitions Partners and Hiring Managers in order to streamline, accelerate and improve processes
– you will participate in cross-functional projects (creation and feeding of pools, testing of new tools, promotion of diversity, etc.)
This position is versatile, your missions will evolve according to internal needs (internal projects)
Your strengths for success
– you are a graduate of a higher education level Bac+5 (Master 2)
– you ideally have experience in sourcing by direct approach, in a firm or in a company in a competitive environment
– you can also come from another background as long as you have the qualities that make a good caregiver: great rigor, a lot of curiosity and resilience, good interpersonal skills and an ability to convince and get your interlocutors
– you have an appetite for technical subjects and easily master new digital tools: (Boolean, Google CSE, LinkedIn, Chrome extensions, …)
– you are comfortable using professional social networks
– you like to bring ideas and solutions
– you know how to adapt to very different interlocutors (internal and external) and create relationships of trust
– you have a strong ability to adapt to evolve in a constantly changing universe
– you are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is appreciated
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.