Location: Hillsboro, Oregon; Austin, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; Fort Collins, Colorado; Hudson, Massachusetts
Join the Development Excellence (DevX) team in revolutionizing the quality and efficiency of Intel’s datacenter product development process by designing and deploying new systems to scale productivity through intelligent knowledge management. The DevX team is a group of highly passionate, quality-minded engineers with a wide breadth of product development experience collaborating in a startup atmosphere. The DevX Systems Engineer will design and implement systems, processes, models, and automation to advance Intel’s systems engineering and requirements management approach for the next generation of Intel® Xeon® and Intel Atom® products.
The DevX system engineer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing systems for management of product definition data for the Datacenter & AI and Network & Edge groups.
- Creating methods, tools, and processes for structuring, analyzing, and managing complex information.
- Defining and implementing automation to generate key metrics and notifications for the dynamic management of product requirements.
- Developing clear Requirements Engineering Standards and effective Training material to enable the users of the product definition management systems.
- Delivering training to platform and ingredient architects.
- Participating in the selection, application, and continual improvement of Intel standard requirements engineering tools.
The successful candidate will have the drive and passion to enable a more robust and modern product development framework for the management of critical product data.
This role will require the candidate to zoom out and comprehend the large and dynamic Intel product development lifecycle while being able to zoom in and work through the details that make or break the system.
The DevX Systems Engineer will need to collaborate across a diverse set of disciplines, geographies, and business units requiring effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
The successful candidate should be forward-looking, always-learning, and seeking to develop solutions centered on the user needs and experience.
BS in an engineering discipline with +5 years of engineering experience, including the following:
- Development of product development systems using Systems Engineering methodologies.
- Proficiency in systems engineering, requirement management, and lifecycle management software tools and processes such as Polarion, DNG, HSD-ES, ProMark architecture specs, design guides, data sheets, wikis/Confluence, etc.
- Development and/or synthesis of product architecture specs, design guides, and data sheets.
- Experience in the development of complex software.
- Experience in system and architectural analysis and modeling.
- Engineering experience in industries requiring rigorous systems engineering and requirements management methodologies such as medical, aerospace, defense, automotive, etc.
- Python/Pandas expertise.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.