Our client in Windsor, ON is looking for a Systems Engineer – Associate – PSP. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
The Systems Engineer – Associate will complete the development of the assigned subsystem. The Systems Engineer – Associate will also confirm the subsystem meets the defined requirements prior to delivery to the customer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identification of all applicable requirements for the assigned subsystem from all potential sources.
- Documentation of the identified requirements for the assigned subsystem.
- Execution of the assigned subsystem DFMEA.
- Coordination of verification of the subsystem functionality to ensure requirements traceability.
- Technical point-of-contact for the subsystem for all internal teams.
- Participation in advanced development.
- Meeting all program-specific deliverables for the assigned subsystem.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Automotive/Industrial Electronics.
- Capable of creating Logical as well as Physical Schematics.
- Experience with communication networks (i.e. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc.).
- Experience authoring requirements and specifications.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Some basic work (project work is acceptable) on electrified vehicles.
- Electrical engineering or mechanical engineering (some basic electrical engineering principle knowledge), any hands on work through engineering will be a bonus.
- Interest in vehicles/cars will be a big bonus (very hard to find, but we were able to find some great people in the last year).
- Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university.
- Propulsion experience/ exposure or training.
- Experience in using INCA, Matlab, DOORS, and Visio.
- Experience using CANalyzer or CANoe.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP) with matching contributions
- Paid holidays and vacation time off
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.