SystemC modeling experts for Virtual Prototype development, verification & deployment
We are looking for professionals with 2 – 15 years experience in SoC Modeling Domain for various positions: Engineers, Sr. Engineers, Staff engineers, Architects
Location: Bangalore, Noida
The candidate will be involved in any of the following activities:
- Virtual Prototype development for SoC and Electronics Systems for the purpose of embedded software development
- Developing SystemC/TLM2.0 based models of IP blocks, CPU, SoC, System
- Defining transaction level models of non memory mapped interfaces (I2C, SPI, USB, CAN, Ethernet etc)
- Porting the embedded operating system (Linux, VXWorks, Android ) on the virtual prototype, developing the device drivers etc.
- Verification of models at IP & SoC level
- Develop regress able self checking test suites using C/ARM assembly.
- Develop System Level Flows and Methodologies using virtual prototypes
- Support the firmware teams in effectively using the virtual prototypes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in C / C++ , Data structures, Algorithms, OOPS concepts
- Experience in developing SystemC, TLM based models for the virtual platform of a SoC
- Expertise in creating Virtual Prototype of SoC or electronics system
- Experience in using Virtual Prototype tools (ARM Fast Models, Synopsys Virtualizer, Windriver SIMICS etc..)
- Validation of virtual prototypes, writing bare metal tests, Embedded tool chain, assembly language, debugging knowledge, embedded Linux
- Knowledge of Microprocessor, Microcontrollers, SoC architecture, bus protocols etc.
- Knowledge of Computer and Processor Arch (including Caches, MMU, Pipeline)
- Should have exposure to quality processes for project execution, delivery, communication with client
- IP-XACT, SystemRDL, SystemC-AMS
- Exposure to IoT, Automotive, Mobile or Networking domain
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.circuitsutra.com.