Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a company founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA) dedicated to design of analog and mixed-signal IP cores for integrated circuits such as PLL phase-locked loops, SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various processes from 5 nm to 180 nm.
In 2011, we opened a design office in Kraków.
For more information, please visit www.siliconcr.com
- Linux/Windows systems administration.
- Supporting a team of electronics engineers ( shell/perl/python ).
- Backups management/verification, installations, updates and system maintenance.
- Daily system monitoring.
- Configuration, managing and solving NFS exports, automount and ZFS problems.
- Control and implementation of security procedures.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced in Linux (Redhat/Centos 6, 7, 8).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell/perl/python).
- Skills in network administration (Netgear, Mikrotik (RouterOS)).
- Independent english speaker (level at least B2).
- Must be self-motivated and communicative, team-player.
- Experience in virtualization (VirtualBox or other).
- ZFS file system experience.
- Experience in ansible or other automation tool.
- Knowlegde of zabbix administration.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Prior experience is welcome.
- Work in an international team with people for whom electronics are a passion.
- Internship for the first 3 months, possibility of full-time / part-time employment including an independent position.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Attractive salary.
- Friendly work environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.