- Development, enhancement, and maintenance of new / existing tools that are built on top of the HW platform.
- Modular design of tools for maximum performance, efficiency, and reusability.
- Work closely with core Development and PM teams to propose any new APIs, functionality, fixes, etc needed for efficient design of above tools.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop, enhance, and standardize processes and methods.
- Meet with customers (with a focus on Eastern Europe Region) to demo / showcase latest HW features, tools and workflows.
What You Will Do:
- Develop automation to reduce manual, repetitive and time-consuming tasks, and processes.
- Ensure that the tools and workflows we develop are consistent across different products, while also adhering to the latest UI/UX guidelines.
- Regular interaction with PMs to ensure that tasks and projects are on track – in terms of both functionality and schedule.
- Coordinate development efforts with other team members to ensure reusability of functions and modules.
- Root cause analysis of issues, automation problems, etc. including the preparation of reports to development and project management teams as needed.
- Resolve queries related to product use cases from customers and support teams.
- Show case the usage of our tools to customers.
- Development of custom tools using HyperWorks API / framework.
What You Will Need:
- Experience in the usage of scripting languages such as Tcl/Tk, Python
- Experience in Driving the Development and Maintenance of Custom Automation Solutions
- Industry experience in using commercial FEM solvers for analysis and design
- Good knowledge of HW Products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.