ANSYS empowers the world’s most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
As a student co-op, you will help develop our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. You will work on a variety of impactful projects to help maintain, advance, and accelerate ANSYS products.
In this position, you will support our geometry integration and CAD acquisition team. This is a 40-hour per week paid position starting May 2024 and concluding August 2024.
- Work alongside software developers during the design, implementation and verification process.
- Gain knowledge related to development tools and processes.
- Investigate defects in production code.
- Develop unit and regression tests.
- Analyze results and communicate findings with team members.
- Pursuing a bachelor of science in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the internship program.
- Experience in object-oriented computer programming such as Java, C++, and C#.
- High-school object-oriented computer programming experience.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.