Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
- Develop training data by performing simulations with available materials
- Perform additional simulations to extend the current material data
- Use machine learning to train and enable prediction for variants of materials belonging to the same/similar family.
What You Will Need:
- Strong background in Python Programming
- Machine learning algorithms
- Data analysis, data mining, and curve fitting
- Use (Altair) solvers to perform simulations (to derive training data)
- Background in polymer material data characterization
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Collaborative environment
- Charitable Matching Program
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.