Website Siemens EDA
Your new field of activity – challenging and future-oriented.
- In your role, you will be responsible for and coordinate the strategic planning process of the BU including the preparation of key top management presentations (e.g. Strategy Review).
- You will support the MC segments in the formulation and implementation of their M&A strategy (e.g. M&A deal book, preparation of M&A projects)
- In addition, you are responsible for shaping and implementing the business strategy together with the segments and specialist departments within the scope of strategic focus projects (e.g. Motion 2025, Digitalization, Productivity)
- You will also support the management and the MC steering committee with ad-hoc analyses and drive forward strategic issues
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies (e.g. natural sciences, engineering, business administration, marketing or MBA)
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in the areas of M&A, strategy, and / or business development
- Experience in consulting is an advantage
- Furthermore, you have experience in leading teams (either through projects or with personnel responsibility)
- You can also demonstrate business and market understanding in the areas of automation & drive technology and digitalization
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.