Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. Join TSMC Fab Construction and Facility Procurement who builds the world’s leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing factories. The scope of our work includes but is not limited to the supply chain management of new Fab build, new factories, equipment tool install and site infrastructure.
We are looking for world class diverse talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. You’ll find opportunities to make differences!
- Develop and manage world class supplier partnerships with leading sourcing, procurement, supply chain management solutions and deliver continuous improvements in business results, quality, cost, delivery, service and sustainability toward reliable and cost effective supply chain.
- Develop procurement strategies and enhance/execute collaborations across diverse suppliers, groups and stakeholders while optimizing the solution for TSMC.
- Lead projects related to TSMC’s supply chain excellence
- Master degree major in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related fields.
- Knowledge and expertise in Construction, Facilities and Fab Technology.
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Good business sense, logical thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven written/ verbal communication, team work, negotiation, problem solving and project coordination skills.
- Senior level strategy, decision making and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English, with experience in related field.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.