Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the semiconductor industry that is changing the world?
TSMC Corporate Planning Organization(CPO) plays an important role in TSMC growth. We develop global planning and provide quick responsiveness to coordinate needs between factories and customers, driving for business effectiveness to bring world-changing innovation into reality.
CPO is looking for an intelligent Strategic Planning Analyst to join our team.
As a Strategic Planning Analyst, you will participate in establishing market and competitive intelligent database, and conducting financial and business analysis to support business decision.
1. Master’s degree or above in Business (e.g., Finance, MBA) is required and additional Engineering background (e.g., EE, Computer Science, Material Science & Mechanical Engineering) is preferred
2. Minimum 2-3 years of working experience; experience in semiconductor industry and technology is a plus
3. Strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; could work independently and cross-functionally
5. Good command of Mandarin and English is required. Fluent in Japanese is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.