Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality.
Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Job Title: Staff Systems Engineer
Cadence is seeking a Staff Systems Engineer to join our team to build and manage our cloud solution offerings, The candidate should have hands-on experience with cloud solutions and proven experience in working directly with R&D software development teams to collaboratively develop solutions to optimize their working environment
- Advocate and lead design self-service model
- Implement shift to left strategy at Pipelines.
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives.
- Advocate and lead process design, automation, self-help, and resiliency in delivery patterns
- For developing full-stack application development using AWS and Azure Cloud Platform, Angular, React JS.
- Be responsible or accountable for Design, Code, Test and delivering platform software to automate manual operational work.
- Responsible to document the technical requirement, design approach, and timely development.
- Implement secure design and development methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Public Cloud Hypervisors (AWS,GCP,Azure)
- Experience utilising at least one of the following languages such as Java, .Net, Go or Python
- Strong SDLC experience in a virtual distributed engineering team
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Proven ability to automate repeatable tasks.
- Knowledge and Experience of SecDevOps Principles
- Previous experience working in agile environments.
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as Code languages: Terraform, CloudFormation, Bicep, Arm
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with teams working in a distributed systems, SaaS and solution space.
- Working knowledge of AGILE Tools – JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint & Collaboration tools
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BS/MS or equivalent
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.