- 7+ years of experience in ASIC physical design engineering or design services selling.
- Knowledge of front-end design services including architecture, RTL design, design verification, PCB design, and software development a plus as OpenFive seeks to offer customers comprehensive IC/SoC development solutions with our global workforce.
- This customer-facing position includes working directly with OpenFive’s sales account managers to help win new business.
- This individual will leverage personal experience in ASIC physical design to understand the
- customer’s IC development plans and develop a custom physical design execution plan for their device.
- The Staff TSE will also support the internal effort within OpenFive to scope the development effort for the opportunity, sell the proposed solution to the customer, and document the program details for signoff.
- MTech or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in ASIC-based semiconductor development, preferably with hands-on ASIC design experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams across globe
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations is a plus
- Prior experience in field applications engineering and/or design services organizations is a strong plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit openfive.com.