Website Alphawave Semi
- Candidate should understand the requirement, design, develop, unit test cases, debug the bootloader or BareMetal software or application.
- Responsible for developing firmware in Embedded C programming languages typically involving bare-metal programming and developing low-level APIs on Microcontrollers.
- Debug Firmware on Silicon bring-up boards or FPGA platforms.
- Should maintain the documentation for design, development and testing activities.
- Additional one should maintain the documentation for design, development and testing activities responsibly
- Involve in customer support and interaction via service portals like JIRA
- Use test and measurement apparatus, including oscilloscopes, logic analysers, signal generators, to ensure that firmware functions per design requirement
- 7+ years of recent relevant development experience on ARM (A/M/R series)/RISC-V (U and S cores)/MIPS or similar SoC platforms.
- Hands on experience of using JTAG, OpenOCD and other GNU debuggers for debugging BareMetal and OS environment and analysers or Oscilloscope
- Strong hands on experience in Assembly/C/C++ on Microcontrollers or Heterogeneous and Multiprocessor platforms.
- Strong foundation in C and data structures and scripting languages like bash/pearl/python.
- Good understanding of SoC internals, Hardware IP’s, different types of bus protocols and interfaces
- Hands on experience on board / Silicon bring up or validation activities which involves writing BareMetal drivers, unit test for each IPs
- understand the bring up environment and necessary dependencies
- Sound knowledge of S/W development tools like GNU compilers, cross compilers, code version systems, Bugzilla/JIRA etc..
- Should be able to read schematic, understand the specification, datasheets and individually contribute to the project
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.