Do you want to help develop next generation machine learning technology for Arm platforms?
Here is an excellent opportunity to work on technology which will be used to drive our future HW and SW roadmaps! We are looking for an experienced engineer who is passionate about developing ML systems at the intersection of hardware, software, compilers and algorithms.
As a member of the Central Technology Machine Learning group, you will be part of a world-leading ML platform team working closely with technology counterparts in the hardware and software groups. Your work will involve hands-on invention, prototyping and evaluation of new ML systems techniques to unlocking peak performance on our future machine learning platforms.
- Invent and prototype new machine learning systems technologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in various technology and product groups
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Experience with hardware design and implementation
- Experience with machine learning models in either Tensorflow or Pytorch
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of computer architecture related to ML-oriented platforms and systems
- Experience with neural network design and optimizations
- Experience with ML training and deployment stacks and tool flows
- Experience with advanced compilation techniques like auto-parallelization, auto-vectorization, loop transformations, and cache-aware scheduling
You will be working at the forefront of Machine Learning technology at Arm. Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our sophisticated, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is full of diverse, dedicated, creative and hard-working engineers. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their contributions to Arm’s success in the global marketplace.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.