Website Alphawave Semi
What You’ll Do
- To work with multiple HSIO IPs (CXL/PCIe, DDR, HBM, UCIe, etc.) and SoC designs
- Design and implement state-of-the-art DFT architecture to meet growing industry demands for efficient test and debug capabilities.
- Generate and Insert DFT structures at the RTL and gate level and verify the correct operation of those structures from RTL to back annotated gates.
- Generate scan-inserted netlists, produce ATPG patterns to achieve coverage targets and simulate them for correctness.
- Run timing analysis, review constraints and waivers, analyze violations and work with other teams to fix the design.
- Produce ATE test patterns for MBIST, Scan, Functional & analog testing and support silico ATE testing and debugging.
- Participate in diagnostics and failure analysis for customer returns.
- Mentor and lead a team of junior engineers to accomplish all the above tasks within the defined project constraints.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science .
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry in engineering or leadership roles in RTL, Verification, DFT or FE/PD capacity. Applicants with less experience may be considered for other DFT positions within the team.
- Experience with various DFT EDA tools from Tessent, SNPS and Cadence.
- Experience with UNIX, Perl, TCL and other scripting languages is a must.
- RTL and/or VHDL coding experience is a plus
- Design verification experience is a plus.
- VCS/NCSim or Verilog simulator experience. Familiarity with Spyglass tool & checks.
- Familiarity with DesignCompiler/DFT Compiler/TestKompress/Tessent tools/TetraMax.
- Experience with Tessent MBIST or SNPS SMS compilers.
- Experience with static timing analysis and PrimeTime tool.
- Understanding and experience with modern DFT techniques, JTAG standards (1149/1500/1687), scan and clock control designs and best practices for ATPG.
- Understanding of general high-speed, small-tech node design techniques
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.