You know us. With 125 Arm-powered products shipped every second, we’ll be in a over a trillion smart devices by 2035. Your smartphone, award-winning VR gaming, the world’s fastest supercomputer – our engineers are designing the advanced core processors leading the race towards a connected, autonomous, hyper-performance future. So, we promise you endless opportunities to experiment and go even further in hardware!
Here in PDG Memory Design Group, we at ARM, Enable outstanding IC implementation and physically optimized ARM CPU/GPU solutions on advanced process nodes (3nm/5nm/7nm/12nm/16nm). We craft/develop Memory compilers with high quality memory instances and Fast Cache Instance to meet a wide range of performance power and density applications. Typical platform contents include single, two and dual port static random-access memory (SRAM) compilers, which Arm calls SRAM or Register File (RF) compilers. Platforms typically also include a ROM compiler. Arm offers compilers with various architectures and optimization points, including High Density, High Speed and Ultra High Density.
Now, you have an opportunity to work on the next generation of processors that will appear in the most desirable products over the next 3 years. The Local design team is a good combination of very expert engineers and some of the most enthusiastic and hardworking graduates, coming from the best engineering schools. Collectively, the team is highly creative, collaborative, delivery orientated and committed.
As Memory Design Engineer, we will work on developing memory compilers and memory Fast Cache instances for our next generation Arm Cores achieving outstanding PPA.
Required Skills and Experience :
We Prefer graduate or postgraduate from a University or Engineering School, in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- You have some understanding of computer architecture and concepts.
- We expect you to have basic understanding of CMOS Transistors, their behaviors.
- We expect some basic understanding of high speed/low power CMOS circuit design, clocking scheme, Static and complex logic circuits.
- Understanding of Power versus Performance versus Area trade-offs in typical CMOS design.
- You have an engineering demeanor and Passion for Circuit design.
- Expected to have good interpersonal skills.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- You know basic scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python.
- Some Experience of working on Cadence or Synopsys flows.
- Experience with Circuit Simulation and Optimization of standard cells.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.