Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Why Alphawave Semi
These positions require directly related experience and are compensated with very great compensation packages. If you join Alphawave, you will work side-by-side with the industry’s top talent and technological leaders with outstanding vision, track record, and accomplishments. You will be mentored by our top engineers and provided with the knowledge and freedom to innovate as your skills grow. We are also conveniently located in downtown Toronto, close to the University of Toronto. If interested, please submit your resume, transcript, and cover letter.
What You’ll Do
- Own project schedules and execution tracking with the DFT engineering team.
- Drive new flow development from definition through the deployment stages for all company products, IPs and SoC, and work with stakeholders on scope, schedule, and budget.
- Track project milestones & risk mitigation to align strategy with the management team.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-geographies teams to refine WBS and build into the execution schedule.
- Drive deliveries and internal signoff with upstream and downstream engineering teams.
- Define and drive process frameworks across teams for efficient, consistent execution and quality deliverables.
- Electrical engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in DFT and/or SoC engineering management capacity is a plus.
Additional skills and experience considered an asset
- Experience in the stage gate process for new program development.
- Schedule development, tracking and reporting with MS Office Project.
- Understanding of IP and SoC development challenges in advanced process nodes.
- Experience in DFT architecture and development, IEEE test protocol knowledge.
- Understanding of key IP deliverables and customer integration challenges.
- PMP certification is an asset.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.