Website Mentor Graphics
As a Software Developer, you will be involved in the development and maintenance of the software products offered by the Infolytica Product Line. You will be an active member working with the software development team in an agile environment. You will ensure that established procedures are followed in order to produce timely and quality releases. The Infolytica Product Line software products are always evolving and new and complex functionalities are added with every release.
Principal responsibilities will be the implementation of new functionalities for the Infolytica product line and maintaining existing code in order to improve their performance either through bug fixes or through optimizations. The successful candidate should have a strong knowledge of C# and C++, to be able to fulfil the requirements of this position.
The following skills need to be demonstrated by the successful candidate:
• Strong knowledge in C# and C++
• Good development knowledge on Windows
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience with CAD engineering software
• Well organized and team player
• Strong oral and written communications skills
The following skills would strengthen a candidate’s application.
• Managed C++/CLI, .Net (C# and VB)
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum
• Understanding of the software development cycle
• Knowledge of TFS or an equivalent change management system
• Experience with Matlab and familiarity with circuit simulation packages
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate should possess a university degree in software engineering, computer science or electrical engineering, with up to 5 years of experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Canada) ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.