Website Keysight EDA
About the Job:
This position is for an Automation and/or Cloud-focused Software Engineer role on the PathWave Acceleration team. As member of the Acceleration team, you will work in an AGILE team to engage with various instrument divisions in Keysight to innovate; turn ideas into robust software services generates great software revenues for Keysight. You will also be heavily involved in adoption of good software practices such as design reviews, code review, unit testing and usability testing for Keysight.
About the Team:
The PathWave Acceleration team is responsible for accelerating internal automation and cloud solution development activities across all of Keysight business units, engaging with key customers to build and integrate their distributed solutions with PathWave Test Automation & OpenTAP, as well as PathWave Cloud, and working with 3rd party partners to scale new automation-based solutions into niche spaces.
- Be part of the taskforce to support and contribute to Keysight’s Pathwave automation and cloud platform.
- Participate in Design Reviews, unit testing, programme execution and monitoring reliability testing and release of software services in Keysight.
- Assist in delivery of quality software code that is functional to design specifications according to Pathwave standards requirement.
- Participate and lead others into Pathwave compliance test programme.
- Ensure proper documentation and training materials.
- Work with other engineering teams and field applications / sales engineers to identify and define compelling improvements, enhancements, features, and solutions to their existing solutions for Pathwave automation.
- Training in adoption of Pathwave foundation through object-oriented coding, Agile development, and testing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent field
- 4-5 years’ experience in software engineering work.
- Familiar with modern techniques in object-oriented design and design patterns
- Ability to demonstrate good software coding skills, a solid grasp of software architecture and evidences of sophisticated results produced.
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in a collaborative environment and to develop teamwork among individuals and over geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge of, and experience with, one or more of the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, C, C++, C# and WPF.
- Knowledge in digital signal processing and measurement science, a strong plus
- Experience with alternate platforms (Linux, Android, iOS) is a plus
- Knowledgeable with software platform practices (SDK, API, etc.), a plus
- Experience supporting multiple platforms such as Linux, iOS, Android, MacOS and WinOS is an added plus
- Docker and Angular experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.