The Project Coordinator is a highly visible role within the World-Wide Project Management Office. The Project Coordinator will play a pivotal role in executing the security process for adding and removing Cadence staff and data access on Cadence Strategic Customer Accounts. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for gathering, definition and management of data and dashboards for key customer services engagements, working closely with Cadence Project Managers to support analytics requirements for Customer engagements.
- Managing the process for adding / removing Cadence staff on strategic customer engagements. Able to document security flow process requirements including notification when process is completed.
- Working closely with Cadence Legal to insure Cadence Staff identified to work on a Customer engagement have the proper work authorization to support a Customer or have access to Customer data.
- Managing security training/confirmation of training by Cadence staff process for key customer engagements
- Working with Cadence Project Managers to develop and maintain project specific dashboards that track commercials (revenue, cost), staff utilization, technical issues and schedule.
- Working with the Cadence Operations team to develop and maintain organizational dashboards that track actual and estimated revenues/costs, proposal approvals and resource (staff and hardware) allocations
Skills / Requirements:
- Associate degree acceptable, college degree or military veteran preferred
- Requires current US Work Authorization– cannot be a citizen of a group D1 or E country
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Requires an ability to work with teams, worldwide location/time zones and a sensitivity to work flow.
- Willingness to continually learn and be comfortable with ambiguous situations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.