Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain master project schedules that incorporate key milestones from all teams through all project phases.
- Control cross functional team schedules while managing dependencies and mitigating risks.
- Set and drive project deliverables and deadlines, track progress via timelines and milestones, and report on task status
- Identify potential delivery or resource issues and work with stakeholders to identify resolution/mitigation plans
- Drive change management, mitigation plans, and project reviews.
- Coordinate project status update meetings with stakeholders
- Coordinate with management to understand/define KPIs to be tracked
- Establishing and maintaining a Program and Project management practice
- Identify and define process improvements
- 10 years of program/project management experience
- PMP certified
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Comfortable working with Engineering, Product Management, Business teams, Stakeholders (both internal and client), Upper Management, and 3rd parties.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects concurrently
- Ability to tackle and overcome obstacles
- Budget and cost control capabilities
- Proficient in communication and project management tools
Cadence has multiple office locations within the US. For this particular position, we are also open to qualified candidates located anywhere in the US (remote).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.