Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
ASIC Program Manager
At Alphawave Semi, we design, develop, and deliver advanced semiconductor solutions for a range of verticals and industries. Our custom SoC division delivers ASICs in the most advanced technology nodes and enjoys close partnerships with all leading silicon foundries. Our ASICs are also seen in satellite communication systems, IoT and extreme low-power mobile devices. We are leaders in high-speed networking and memory interface IP. With our expertise in package-silicon codesign, we belong to the technology elite that can deliver leading-edge products based on advanced technology and packaging.
We have a global presence with multiple development centers in North America, EMEA, China, Taiwan, and India. To support our growth and expansion plans, we are seeking to hire exceptional talent to expand our presence in Korea. You will lead customer engagements and new product programs that are critical to the success of the business unit. You will collaborate with a diverse, global team that is on a mission to deliver world-class SoC products and programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Take SoC products through the Product Lifecycle (PLC) from Concept, through Planning, Development, Prototyping and Testing, Pilot Production to release to Mass Production
- Support pre-sales/business teams to win new designs & expand Alphawave Semi’s footprint.
- Understand the customer’s IC development requirements and roadmaps and scope and develop execution plans for their devices/systems.
- Program planning, schedules, budgeting, risk assessment, resource planning and management, and tracking customer activities associated with the programs.
- Track program financial performance as a function of our deliverables and expense profile
- Review, disposition and communicate changes in scope / schedule / expense.
- Plan and manage delivery of engineering samples (ES), customer samples (CS) and NPI volume ramp.
- Manage customer feedback and work with the team to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Conducts regular meetings to ensure customers and internal teams are clear on expectations and problem-solving actions are in place to address issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain adequate technical depth and managerial skill to address program and product issues.
- Maintain management and key stakeholder alignment.
- Present status of your assigned program to executive management during program reviews
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering with 5 or more years of relevant experience in a semiconductor or electronics product company
- Technical appreciation of ASIC/SoC flows (front end and backend development processes, product and test engineering, char and validation, hardware/software design)
- Customer and program management skills, ability to organize information for internal/external consumption.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Office Tools and other program management tools for use in complex semiconductor programs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.